Jerry 2 Jerry 2

what's the deal!!!!!

love this flash.i saw all you other work's on here as well but this one takes the cake lol can't wait to see more.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

damn that was fan-fucking-tastick

hey man I need to know what the loading screen music was.I like how smooth it was

my son ate the neighbours my son ate the neighbours

olskool

damn man that music brings me back to when i was 7 an I played Zombies Ate My Neighbors on the SNES.I never played as the chick I always played as the dude in the 3d glasseslol any how man I think its good.not the best but that's what time is for.I hope to see more from ya.

Clockworkpixel responds:

You shall my friend :) thanks alot

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

game's like this

are so worth it.never saw a flash quite like this.I have to say you out did your self sir.I could see you working with square enix one day.looking forward to more.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!

I love this game,I like how it's like smash bro's and the it's really simple,but I do see more newground's star's just waiting for a shot at the portal. Fancy pants was way cool. but have some castle crashers in and joe zombie, or LARRY , Darnall from pico's school. hell maybe even put in a uberkid's survival game.....I hate them anyhow.lol and what's up with not putting in Otis...he's pico's cousin..that and new outfit's.I'm just saying this game is so good that it could be on the the xbox or ps3.hope to see more updates.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

xbox or ps3

this game is the shit.this should be DLC man its that good.360 an ps3

SH - Stalker SH - Stalker

dope

yo man this takes me and puts in sublime thoughts only,damn good job I'd have to say, can't wait for more .....need to make room on my mp3 lol

Kami | The red planet Kami | The red planet

adultswim shit

this sound just like nujabes I have most of da mans tracks play them all the time and I'll be doing the same with this track.

Kamikazi1 responds:

Get blazed to it homie lol

Nghh'11-sample-haywyre Nghh'11-sample-haywyre

damn man

you have that gift my friend.its odd how you come up with such beats.